You or your children are really into sports and fitness? This is the perfect opportunity to show it. The annual Youth Triathlon has been confirmed for the end of July, and registration is now open.
This is a multi-sport experience like no other in the area — the first to offer an open-water swim and the perfect opportunity for young people of different ages to experience a lake swim in a safe, well-monitored course. After the swim, participants will traverse the shaded paths and roads inside the park on the run and bike course.
The triathlon will take place on Saturday, July 30, 2022, at 7:15 am, and there is registration for two different age groups:
Other important details:
- Participants 11-15 will complete a 200-yard swim, 6-mile bike, and 2-mile run
- Participants ages 7-10 will complete a 100-yard swim, 3-mile bike, and 1-mile run
- On-site registration will not be available
- Packet pick-up will be held on-site post-race
- Water stations will be set up on the course
- Participants will receive free entry to Splash Zone on race day. A finisher medal must be presented to gain entry.
More details can be found here.
When: Saturday, July 30, 2022
Where: 7:15 am
Race fee: $50
Featured image by Jon Del Rivero from Unsplash.