Charleston Beer Fest is back this year! Charlestonians are invited on Saturday, October 22, from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm to enjoy different brews, live music, beer games, food trucks, and craft vendors at Riverfront Park.
In 2019 they had 41 breweries in the festival across North and South Carolina, and they plan to top this in 2022.
Proceeds will benefit those living with HIV/AIDS in the Lowcountry.
They are having a full day of excellent craft beer, music, food, fun, and games all planned for you.
- Food trucks – Pair your beer with great food from our best food trucks and vendors.
- Beer games – Compete for glory or just have fun with your friends all day long.
- Craft vendors – Shop for that perfect gift or find the perfect beer accessory while you sip away!
- Live music – Groove on the river with some awesome musical acts.
- Hombres – Sample some great homebrews throughout the day.
- Riverfront Relaxin’ – With our new larger space on the river, bring a blanket and chill.
Important: Tickets from previous years are not valid and will not be accepted at this year’s event. All tickets from 2021 were automatically refunded and 2020 ticket holders were sent instructions about how to access refunds.
When: Saturday, October 22
Where: Riverfront Park 1061 Everglades Avenue, North Charleston
Admission: $20 – $25
Tickets are on sale from June 15
Featured de Magda Ehlers from Pexels