Love is in the air! And Charleston is the most beautiful city to spend Valentine’s Day. If you’re spending February, 14 in the Holy City, we’ve got the perfect way to have a wonderful day with that special person.
Deep Water Vineyard is hosting its first pairing of the year on February 12.
The flavors featured in the pairing will be sure to set off some sparks:
- (New Vintage) Magnolia with a Caramel Sea Salt Truffle
- Creamsicle Mead with an Orange Cream Truffle
- (New Vintage) Sea Island Red with a Cherry Truffle
- High Tide with a Red Wine Syrup Truffle
Ticket holders will also be welcome to take a fairy-tale stroll around the grounds, listen to live music by Seth and Sarah, and grab lunch.
Pairings will be in groups of 25 people every hour and tickets are only $20 per person.
Each ticket includes:
- 4 wines
- 2 chocolates
- A commemorative wineglass.
Grab your valentine, valentine, palentine, and head over to Deep Water!
When: February 12, 2022
Where: Deep Water Vineyard 6775 Bears Bluff Road, Charleston
Admission: $22 per person
Featured image by Dean Drobot from Shutterstock.